The Kama Sutra of Prince Charming
I will bite the apple
of your neck, hold you
like a glass coffin.
I will empty you
of all your promise;
you'll say my name
How I Learned To Hide The Evidence Using Bulimics, Poor Fashion Sense
The sweater collar gnawed
at my cheeks like embarrassment.
I spent the afternoon prying
fishing hooks from the corner
of my mouth; she asked earlier
"Why do you still love me?"
I wrote "help" in the dandruff
smothering my shoulders;
I'm still waiting for the dogs.
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (74)
- October by William Taylor Jr.
- A Night With Lyn Lifshin by Catfish McDaris
- 4 Corners by Brandon S. Roy
- Two Poems by Donal Mahoney
- Losing It by GD Anderson
- Never Trust a Monk in Colored Robes by Kyle Hemmin...
- i read the big shot poets & i just don't fucking g...
- Liar by Hunter Liguore
- Sunday's Grid Iron Gunslinger by David S. Pointer
- True Love by Catfish McDaris
- The Party Animal by Paul Hellweg
- Amerika über alles by Ross Vassilev
- 2 Poems by J. Bradley
- I Love Lucy by Catfish McDaris
- a 16th street memory by Mat Gould
- The Heaven Of The Alone by Mike Meraz
- Royalty by Joseph Hargraves
- 3 Poems by Adam Moorad
- half empty bottle of sin by R.G. Johnson
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2009 (87)