Flew too high
Died in the
Back of a bus
Alone and smiling.
And his teeth were yellow.
And we all laughed too.
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (125)
- ► 2009 (87)
- Chris McCandless. by Jay-James May
- Found Poems by Karl Koweski
- FOR THOSE SLOWLY DYING by C. Allen Rearick
- The Hero Inside by Maria Gornell
- Two Poems by Kevin M. Hibshman
- Passing Through My Culture by Kevin Barcellos
- Left by Rose Morales
- ’Mishima’s Suicide’ by Matthew Coleman
- The Cure (and The Smiths (but only twice, briefly)...
- Eiderdown by Adelle Stripe
- Face To Face by Vic Swan
- The Stomach Is Gone by Frank Reardon
- Guinness by Christopher Nosnibor
- Everything I Ever Needed To Know by Richard Kovitc...
- Someone Is Pitching My Heart Against A Brick Wall ...
- It Is No Longer Rebellious To Be Drunk by Mike Mer...
- Stream by H. R. McGonigal
- MAGIC (a tiny fairy tale) by Suzy Devere
- The Children’s Tower by Mikael Covey
- Bangkok by Steven Wheeler
- Kentish Town Segue. by Jay-James May
- Words Of Love by Michael Keenaghan
- Thought I by Matthew Coleman
- Other Side Of Glass by Juice
- Elodie, A Simple Girl With Good Legs by Amanda Joy...
- Don't Eat. Stay Free. by Suzy Devere
- D-I-V-O-R-C-E by Ben Myers
- The Plants Dead And Yellow by Joseph Ridgwell
- Grief by Karl Koweski
- Heartbreak Hotels by Richard Kovitch
- The Unspecial Ballard Of Me And Her by Ford Dagenh...
- To Be Continued by Khara Carlson
- Turning Yourself On by Suzy Devere
- Cosmic Orphan by Rob Plath
- The Party Of Fools by Mike Meraz
- ▼ November (35)