There is not a stomach left
when you feel the city that
is letting you starve. Love
seems like a series of beer
cans and the passion is the
ash from a cigarette on its
brim, lonely and left for the
trash. I've grown to be the
disappointed one and I've
noticed that pain is more than
a set of dizzy spells. It's the
command center to the lunatic
it's the dead hookers mascara
smudging on the body bag.
The fighters stamina grows weak
he grows far more confused
about how and when, he tries
to stand but falls to the canvas,
breathing heavy with nothing
left but hunger, rage and anguish.
I've got this cloud its full name
is The Depraved Beast, He mocks
me and tests me, he says he's
trying to make me a man, lately
I've been hiding in the bushes
with a knife, reality is too fucking
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (125)
- ► 2009 (87)
- Chris McCandless. by Jay-James May
- Found Poems by Karl Koweski
- FOR THOSE SLOWLY DYING by C. Allen Rearick
- The Hero Inside by Maria Gornell
- Two Poems by Kevin M. Hibshman
- Passing Through My Culture by Kevin Barcellos
- Left by Rose Morales
- ’Mishima’s Suicide’ by Matthew Coleman
- The Cure (and The Smiths (but only twice, briefly)...
- Eiderdown by Adelle Stripe
- Face To Face by Vic Swan
- The Stomach Is Gone by Frank Reardon
- Guinness by Christopher Nosnibor
- Everything I Ever Needed To Know by Richard Kovitc...
- Someone Is Pitching My Heart Against A Brick Wall ...
- It Is No Longer Rebellious To Be Drunk by Mike Mer...
- Stream by H. R. McGonigal
- MAGIC (a tiny fairy tale) by Suzy Devere
- The Children’s Tower by Mikael Covey
- Bangkok by Steven Wheeler
- Kentish Town Segue. by Jay-James May
- Words Of Love by Michael Keenaghan
- Thought I by Matthew Coleman
- Other Side Of Glass by Juice
- Elodie, A Simple Girl With Good Legs by Amanda Joy...
- Don't Eat. Stay Free. by Suzy Devere
- D-I-V-O-R-C-E by Ben Myers
- The Plants Dead And Yellow by Joseph Ridgwell
- Grief by Karl Koweski
- Heartbreak Hotels by Richard Kovitch
- The Unspecial Ballard Of Me And Her by Ford Dagenh...
- To Be Continued by Khara Carlson
- Turning Yourself On by Suzy Devere
- Cosmic Orphan by Rob Plath
- The Party Of Fools by Mike Meraz
- ▼ November (35)