attempted to fold me
in square creases
into the mold
of all other scraps of paper
shaped into origami swans,
but like all of the fallen trees,
I’d rather rot.
- An Ax For The Frozen Sea by Rob Plath available at...
- The Fold by Chris Butler
- Smokes by Ryan Quinn Flanagan
- Map of wanton Omaha by James Diaz
- ENJOY OBLIVION by Wolfgang Carstens available at E...
- Two Poems by John Grey
- Getting out of the fuzzy place by David E. Howerto...
- She Poems by Mike Meraz available at Epic Rites Pr...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (125)
- ► 2009 (87)