Fog covered, and cool day starts
stay up late, eyes gummy, still tired.
Just as some News copter
more annoying than morning rush.
Run fingers through graying hair
start coffee brewing.
If I'd been out there
I'd have given
a one finger salute.
- An Ax For The Frozen Sea by Rob Plath available at...
- The Fold by Chris Butler
- Smokes by Ryan Quinn Flanagan
- Map of wanton Omaha by James Diaz
- ENJOY OBLIVION by Wolfgang Carstens available at E...
- Two Poems by John Grey
- Getting out of the fuzzy place by David E. Howerto...
- She Poems by Mike Meraz available at Epic Rites Pr...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (125)
- ► 2009 (87)