Time is naked man standing in the snow
he does not mind. he is wakeful always
and naked, memory is him naked and ice
forever on his skin.
history is standing forever cold in angry snow,
and acceptance and maturity is not minding it,
taking time where you find it, living the life
we find, Time's out of his mind
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (125)
- an idiot’s guide to death by Steve Calamars
- Pastoral Reality by Joseph Hargraves
- The Empty Vase by Jenni Fagan
- The Quiet of You by Duane Kirby Jensen
- Ted Berrigan and The Pulled Pork Bunch, My 'O' My ...
- dirty words on clean living by Steve Calamars
- a duet by Steve Calamars
- Prayer for the Ragged, Torn and Confused by Colin ...
- Thomas Chatterton: 1752-1770 by Joseph Hargraves
- Time Is A Naked Man by David McLean
- endlessly alone by Suzy Devere
- my plasma screams like bottle rockets by Rob Plath...
- ▼ September (12)