I just got ripped off
by the Mexicans
at the corner shop
$2.39 for a gallon of water?
who ever heard of that?
then I come home to find out
my phone is disconnected.
so I could not call the body shop
about my van.
I got in a car accident
not my fault.
it has been a hard week.
now I sit here writing this to you
hoping you understand:
the end of the world
does not bother me.
all I want
is some peace
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (125)
- gods' heads by David Mclean
- The Crime Of Memory by Frank Reardon
- A Calloused Heart Is Often The Result Of A Wounded...
- The Old Poet by Karl Koweski
- A MAN AND A WORD by Suzy Devere
- Brand America by Maria Gornell
- The Nonpareil by James Dalrymple
- STRAW WATERFALL by RC Miller
- Thoughts from the Pond by Jarlid Shadows
- The Paralyzed Poem by Rob Plath
- The Sound of Our Breath in the Darkness by William...
- I CUNT by Ford Dagenham
- Suddenly Grateful by Rob Plath
- The Corner Shop El Sanguchetto by Mike Meraz
- FIGHTING FOR YOURSELF by Suzy Devere
- What Happened to Fletcher’s Balls by Karl Koweski
- The Stripper by Joseph Ridgwell
- Everything. by Jay-James May
- ▼ January (18)